Fact: Pansexuals are known for their ability to give off wifi, as well as energy that can be used to power all electronic devices. Theoretically, a room full of pansexuals would be able to power every electronic device in Washington, USA. However, this has never been done, due to the fact that pansexuals are known to hold slam poetry contests when congregated, causing most of their energy to go to powering the microphones (microphones also appear magically when there are many pansexuals in an area) they use to project their slam to the rest of the crowd.
its hard to be attractive when youre not
"I Thought This Outfit Was Super Cute Until I Got To School" a five part documentary starring me
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
*mobile blogs in front of computer*
the scary thing about dating is that you are either going to marry that person or break up
deep thoughts from an anus
|—||Me talking about someone I love (via cowprince)|
if you read this you are cute no take backs
Shout out to everyone dating their crush. You put yourself out there and look at you now. Wow. Proud of you.
So these are just a bunch of useful websites and things for school and life basically. I hope they help you and that they make your 2014 a little bit easier. If something isn’t working or if you have any doubts, message me here or here.
i spent five hours in this you better reblog it.
- Remember the Word
- Alternatives to Said A little side note: 'said' is NOT dead. Use these alternatives carefully. If you use them too much they distract the reader from what the character is actually saying. Be wise alright, don't clutter your story.
- Names: 1, 2, 3
- How to write an essay
- Fake an essay on a theme of your choice
- Great Inspiration
- Getting Inspired
- Free Microsoft Word alternative
- Writing fantasy
- Revealing a character
- Dealing with writer’s block
- Character traits: 1,2
- Words that could come in handy when describing skin tones
- Body language
- Writing prompts
- Death scenes
- Who do I write like?
- Things almost every author needs to research
- Useful words
- Lay vs. lie
- When to change paragraphs
- Music for writing
- Biggest writing masterpost ever
- Great blog with tons of writing tips
- Free books & textbooks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Read/Post fanfics
- Read/Post fanfics, stories, whatever
- Get homework help
- Maths problem solver: 1, 2
- Learning how to study
- Written? Kitten!
- How to pull and all-nighter and do well
- When should I go to sleep/wake up?
- Finals survival guide
- Alternative to Wikipedia
- Book Suggestions
- VERY useful websites (khan academy, tedtalks, etc)
- Study app (helps you manage time)
- Study tips video
- Learning a new language? (you can use this for any language)
- Lots of recipes
- Cookie in a mug!!!!
- Brownie in a mug!!!!
- Many many snacks
- 25 hot chocolate recipes
- Icing colors
- French bread pizza
- Anatomy references (nsfw)
- Drawing hair
- Drawing hands
- Drawing braids
- How to color
- Drawing folds
- Painting tutorial
- Tutorial masterpost
- Drawing faces
- Drawing heads
- How to draw literally anything
- How to draw ponies!!
- Drawing eyes
- Find themes: 1, 2, 3
- Make gifs: 1, 2 (from youtube video), 3
- XKit extension
- Missing e
- Check a website’s safety
- Backgrounds: 1, 2
- How to make tumblr themes
- Postlimit checker
- All audio posts you’ve reblogged
- Html help: 1, 2, 3, 4
MOVIES & TV SHOWS & GAMES
- This masterpost has tons of games
- Find a new hobby!!
- Movies/tv shows masterpost
- Watch TV shows
- This masterpost is great too
MUSIC & SOUNDS
- Convert Youtube videos to mp3: 1, 2
- Download 8tracks playlists
- Download videos
- Coffee shop sounds
- Nature sounds
MAKEUP, HAIR, FASHION & BEAUTY
- Easy makeup tips
- 15 style tips from Michael Kors
- Fashion basics
- How to tuck non-skinny jeans into boots
- How to roll sleeves
- Quick and easy hairstyles
- Makeup masterpost
- Many many hairstyles
- Zoella videos
- Fashion vocabulary
NICE LITTLE THINGS (THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY)
remember that time when we-
what if u woke up and ur fav fictional character was snuggled next to u and they were like “good morning”
nemo.. you cant be here.. your dad will be worried sick
fall out boy is the type of music you play so loud you cant hear yourself crying until you stop and start singing along instead
I want to write a book and never describe what the characters look like. like, i’ll say that they were wearing gorgeous eyeliner, or that their hair was messy, or they had an awesome blue short, but i’d never describe their permanent features. that would make for some interesting fanart. not to mention casting for a movie.
then i would post 100% canon fanart that happens to look totally different from how the entire fandom sees them under a pseudonym
Okay. Hi. Hello. So I’m not really an expert in this division but what I would say to do is establish a friendship if you don’t already have one. Even the little things can make a difference when you’re shy, you could say hello, good morning. Iv’e done this with a lot of the friends I have now and they never thought it was weird. If you have a friendship with her continue on being friends except get closer. That seemed a bit weird but hey, if you’re super shy try breaking out of your comfort zone little by little. In fact it may help me telling you that my goal this year was to care less what people thought about me and to not be as nervous in front of people. I can’t really tell you much more because as mentioned i’m no relationship advice giver person. Be yourself. Try things you’d never try. Make mistakes because those mistakes could be the best decision ever.
p.s. You’re probably super awesome and attractive too. You two can be super awesome and attractive together.
p.p.s. You’re awesomer. <3